3.26.2012

spring




 


 he is such a great dad.
love him.

 she loves holding daddy's hand :)

 don't you just want to sqeeeeeeze her???
I do!



 little girl on the go.
ALWAYS on the go...



 last year's halloween costume... 
mama getting a few more pictures out of it.



 her new favorite trick

 spying on the neighbor's dog

 this is Eden's pet 'mouse.'

 she drags it around everywhere.

 we call it 'walking the mouse.'




hope you enjoyed the spring weather... its colder here now and 
i am already misssssssssing the 80 degree sunshine!  
it will be back :)
my tulips are blooming and i am SO excited.  last fall was the first time i've planted bulbs and i LOVE it.  
its kind of like crockpotting for gardens :)  ha ha.  
have a good week!


7 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Crockpotting for the garden. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eden is such a beauty.. just like her mommy. I am such a blessed man. Can not wait for the nice weather to be more permanent so we can all go outside and play. Thanks for sharing these wonderful memories babe. Love you.

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are great! She is so full of life and joy!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walking the mouse!! So funny! It really is the simplest things.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so that strawberry outfit is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I do just want to squeeze her! She is ADORABLE!! Come see us!! You may be in some culture shock with the hot weather tho! Yuck! Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. I do want to squeeze her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought you should know. I am not moving from this spot until I finish a blog post, all while listening to old school Nichole Nordeman. (: And. I'm putting a reminder on my calendar to blog. No excuses. love.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love